LISTEN BACK LINK :
1. The Wishing Tree ( 4.45 ) - John Doyle / John McCusker / Mike McGoldrick - CD The Wishing Tree johndoylemusic.com johnmccusker.co.uk mikemccoldrick.com
2. Creeque Alley ( 3.43 ) - Mamas & Papas - SINGLE
3. Scarlet Ribbons ( For Her Hair ) ( 1957 ) ( 3.16 ) - Harry Belafonte - CD A Heart Of Gold Telstar Records
1993 COMPILATION RELEASE
4. Memphis In June ( 2.37 ) - Nina Simone - CD Forbidden Fruit ( 1961 ) as part of Nina Simone Four Classic Albums avidgroup.co.uk
2017 PACKAGE RELEASE
5. The Wild Atlantic Way ( 5.59 ) - Boira Fusca featuring Arianna Rapelli - PROMO boirafusca.com
2018 RELEASE Written by John O'Donnell Cotter from Donegal
6. Small Town ( 3.39 ) - Zach Johnson - SINGLE https://www.facebook.com/ZJohnsonMusic/
7. American Tune ( 5.28 ) - Kurt Elling - CD 1619 Broadway The Brill Building Project kurtelling.com
8. William Hall ( 4.17 ) - Heidi Talbot & John McCusker - CD Love Is The Bridge Between Two Hearts heiditalbot.com johnmccusker.co.uk
9. Sweet Lorraine ( 3.07 ) - Nat King Cole - CD Here's Nat King Cole with The King Cole Trio Planet Media
2000 COMPILATION RELEASE
10. I Used To Be A King ( 5.09 ) - Shawn Colvin - CD Uncovered shawncolvin.com concordmusicgroup.com
11. Layla ( 3.50 ) - Ruba Shamshoum - CD Shamat ruba.land
IRISH BASED ARTIST - 2017 RELEASE
DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES THIS EVENT WAS CANCELLED.
12. Layla ( UNPLUGGED ) - Eric Clapton - CD Complete Eric Clapton Polydor Records
2007 COMPILATION RELEASE
EDUARDO NIEBLA IN CONCERT
accompanied by Matthew Robinson (guitar)
Wed 11th April 2018, 8pm
BALOR THEATRE BALLYBOFEY, DONEGAL, IRELAND
Tickets: 074 913 1840 - €15 / €12 concessions
Thurs 12th April 2018, 8pm
STULE ARTS CENTRE OMAGH, NORTHERN IRELAND
Tickets: 028 8224 7831 - £15 / £13 concession
Friday 13th April 2018, 8pm
TRISKEL CHRISTCHURCH, CORK, IRELAND
Tickets: 021 427 2022 - €20
Sat 14th April 2018, 8pm
ISLAND ARTS CENTRE LISBURN, NORTHERN IRELAND
Tickets: 02892 509254 - £14
April 4th: On this day
1953 The Stargazers were at No.1 on the UK singles chart with 'Broken Wings.' The first record by any British group to reach No.1. Stargazers' member Fred Dachtler is the father of Clark Datchler of 80's group Johnny Hates Jazz.
1956 Elvis Presley played the first of two nights in San Diego Arena in San Diego, California. The local Police chief issued a statement saying if Elvis ever returned to the city and performed like he did, he would be arrested for disorderly conduct.
1960 RCA Victor Records announced that it would be release all Pop singles in mono and stereo simultaneously, the first record company to do so. Elvis Presley's single, 'Stuck on You' was RCA's first mono / stereo release.
1964 The Beatles held the top five places on the US singles chart, at No. 5 'Please Please Me', No.4 'I Want To Hold Your Hand', No.3, 'Roll Over Beethoven', No.2 'Love Me Do' and at No.1 'Can't Buy Me Love.' They also had another nine singles on the chart, bringing their total to fourteen singles on the Hot 100.
1967 The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Walker Brothers, Engelbert Humperdink and Cat Stevens played two shows at Bournemouth Winter Gardens, England. was the special guest on the first edition of the UK BBC-TV's 'Dee Time', along with Kiki Dee and Cat Stevens.
1970 Brinsley Schwarz's promotion company sent 133 UK journalists, by plane to New York to see the band supporting Van Morrison at the Fillmore East, at a cost of £120,000 ($204,000). The event turned into a disaster. The group planned to leave a few days before the show to rehearse, but were denied visas on a technicality. They were finally given visas on the morning of the show, and arrived hours before the concert. The plane carrying the journalists developed a mechanical fault, delaying the flight and when the journalists arrived In New York 18 hours later, they were all hung over. Brinsley Schwarz gave a underwhelming live performance, resulting in a flood of scathing reviews.
1970 Crosby Stills Nash & Young went to No.1 on the US album chart with Deja Vu. The first album which saw Neil Young joining Crosby, Stills and Nash featured three US Top 40 singles: 'Teach Your Children', 'Our House' and 'Woodstock'.
1976 The Sex Pistols played the first night of a residency at the El Paradiso club in Soho, London, England.