I am a radio presenter so this blog primarily archives the play lists from the current shows that I am involved with in Ireland
Total Pageviews
Wednesday, September 9, 2026
Jazz Journey No. 77 Wednesday 9th. Sepetember 2026 from 8PM IST on Hits Radio Ireland online https://hitsradioireland.com/
Play list Jazz Journey No. 77 Wednesday 9th. Sepetember 2026 from 8PM IST on Hits Radio Ireland online https://hitsradioireland.com/
1. Troubadourly Yours ( 6.47 ) - Scott Cook - CD Troubadourly Yours scottcook.net
2026 RELEASE
2. A Bigger Tent ( 5.14 ) - Scott Cook - CD Troubadourly Yours scottcook.net
2026 RELEASE
3. My Canary Has Circles Under His Eyes ( 2.50 ) - George Melly & Mick Mulligan's Band - SINGLE on Decca Records
1956 RELEASE
4. Bumpin' On Sunset ( 6.15 ) - Rob Dixon - CD Naptown Soul davestryker.com
2026 RELEASE
5. Ghost Riders In The Sky ( 6.30 ) - Visions Jazz Ensemble with April Varner Vocalist - CD Of The People visionsjazzensemble.com
2026 RELEASE
6. Boiano Compobasso ( 5.41 ) - Bowmanville - CD Bowmanville bomanvilleswing.com
2023 RELEASE
7. I Want To Hold Your Hand ( 1965 ) ( 7.21 ) - Grant Green - CD I Want To Hold Your Hand on Blue Note Records
2006 REISSUE
8. I've Got A Robe You Got A Robe ( 3.49 ) - Charlie Hayden & Hank Jones - CD Steal Away / Spirituals Hymns & Folk Songs on Verve Records
1995 RELEASE
9. The Touch Of Your Lips ( 4.01 ) - Oscar Peterson Trio ( Ray Brown Bass Ed Thigpen Drums ) - CD Live At Bakers Keyboard Lounge ( 1960 ) on Verve Records
2026 RELEASE
10. Scrapple From The Apple ( 5.26 ) - Oscar Peterson Trio ( Ray Brown Bass Ed Thigpen Drums ) - CD Live At Bakers Keyboard Lounge ( 1960 ) on Verve Records
2026 RELEASE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment